Aadhaar card has now become the most important document for the people of India, Aadhaar card has been made necessary for all works, including mobile number, bank account by the government to stop misuses . there is a also possibility of its misuse. In this way, the Aadhaar authority UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) has introduced a new facility ,by this service you can find out where your Aadhaar card is used from your home.
Through this facility of UIDAI(Unique Identification Authority of India), you will not only know where your Aadhaar number card has been used but instead it looks you some disturbances, you can easily complaint about it.
How to Check Aadhaar card history details :
For this you have to go to Uidai’s website that is https://uidai.gov.in
- Here you will see the option of ‘Aadhar Authentication History’
- As you click on this, a new window will open in front of you.
- You have to enter the Aadhaar number card here.
- Now enter the CAPTCHA.
- After this you have to put date and select your desire history time.
- Click on OTP Generation option.
- Put your mobile number registered with Aadhaar card number after a while you will get an OTP on your mobile number.
- After entering the OTP, you will get all the information about that time limit, which you entered before generating an OTP
- Now you have been authenticated by UDAI Authority.
If you find any misuse with your Aadhaar number in history, you can simply dial 1947 toll-free number issued by UDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India ) to stop misuses .